Registering/Subscribing with Tomorrow’s Healthcare™M may provide you with access to special benefits and services for a more personalized experience. Therefore by registering to use the Site, you agree to provide Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ with personal information and agree that Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ may use any and all information for any purpose it devises without compensation to or further consent from the contributor.
All information available on this Site is for educational purposes only. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ makes no representations and disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site and/or the information, content, or materials included on this Site.
Laws and Regulations
Your access to, and use of, the Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
All content included on this Site, including trademarks (registered and unregistered), text, graphics, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Marks") is the property of Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ and/or one or more of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Tomorrow’s Healthcare™. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or web sites on the World Wide Web, without the express written permission of Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ or such third party that may own the Marks. All information and content ("Content") on this Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. The Compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on this Site is the exclusive property of Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Tomorrow’s Healthcare™'s, its affiliates, or any third party's intellectual property rights.
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Tomorrow’s Healthcare™'s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party information, products or services. Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you choose to link to any such third party web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Users of this Site are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, but not limited to, (i) accessing data not intended for such user; (ii) logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network; (v) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (vi) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability and Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations, including notifying and cooperating with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You further agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ on this Site and other generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Explorer).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ and/or its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of this Site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, or agents be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this Site, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppages, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ be liable for any damages in excess of any fees paid by you in connection with your use of this Site during the six month period preceding the date on which the claim arose.
Tomorrow’s Healthcare™'s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Pittsburgh Regional Health Initiative
Centre City Tower – Suite 2400
650 Smithfield Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
This contact information is only for reporting claims of copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this Site. Upon receipt of a valid notification of alleged copyright infringement by a third party, Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ shall remove or disable access to the material identified in the notice, forward the written notification to the alleged infringer, and take reasonable efforts to notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to this material. You should be aware that, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Pub. L. 105-304 ("DMCA"), claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer or by Tomorrow’s Healthcare™, if injured by relying upon such misrepresentations in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing. If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against you, you may file a counter notification with the Designated Agent at the address listed above. To be effective, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the Tomorrow’s Healthcare™'s Designated Agent that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located and that you will accept service of process from the complainant who provided the original notification or an agent of such person or entity.
- If Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ receives a valid counter notification, it shall provide the complainant with a copy of the counter notification, inform the complainant that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 to 14 days from receipt of the counter notification, and replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 to 14 business days, provided that Tomorrow’s Healthcare™ has not received notice from the complainant that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Tomorrow’s Healthcare™'s system. You should be aware that the DMCA provides substantial penalties for a false counter notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Claimants who make misrepresentations in their counter notification statement shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by any copyright owner or copyright owner's authorized licensee, or by Tomorrow’s Healthcare™, if injured by relying upon such misrepresentations in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.